MINIMUM DAILY PACKAGE
The minimum daily package covers the following services:-
- A minimum of 3-star accommodation (4 & 5 Star may require an additional premium);
- All meals;
- All travel with a licensed Bhutanese Tour Guide;
- All internal transport (excluding internal flights);
- Camping equipment and Haulage for Trekking Tours;
- All internal taxes and charges; and,
- A sustainable tourism Royalty of USD $65. This Royalty goes towards free education, free healthcare, poverty alleviation, along with the building of infrastructure.
The minimum tariff for tourist visiting in a group of 3 persons or more are as follows:-
High Season Tariff – USD $ 250 per person per night for the months of March, April, May, September, October, and November.
Season Tariff – USD $ 200 per person per night for the months of January, February, June, July, August, and December.